Beckyland, Inc.

Easing boredom since 2005
Adventures, thoughts, and useless trivia
Time to play!
Being a grown-up is fun after all.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Quik-E-Post

Strangely enough, after all that talk about falling on subway/el tracks, I found out that a guy in New York did that very thing yesterday, and he almost died. So, guess the hype really is true.

Dude.

Oh, and here's the answer to the riddle: Because he was feeling crummy.

Question: Do you have a movie or TV show that you keep ready on the shelf as a security blanket? Something you watch when you need to cheer up? Mine, if you haven't already guessed, is Buffy. (Although in the past it has also been Bridget Jones' Diary.)

Big Event of the Day: I'm sad--my big event of the day was to go to the Gay Pride parade, but I was too hung over from a bachelorette party last night. Stupid alcohol! I felt like hosting an afterschool special: "Kids, that's why drinking is bad, mkay? It keeps you from doing stuff you actually want to do 'cause you're hung over."
Percent Chance: 0.
=(

2 Comments:

  • For a mildly annoying day, I have the complete "Family Guy" series on DVD (minus the episode that I loaned to a guy in accounting and still have not gotten back).

    If I'm in an especially sour mood, which is very rare for me, I have the Ohio State 2002 football Natinal Championship game on DVD.

    I like your use of the word "mkay". Reminds me of the school counselor from South Park.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/2006 02:23:00 PM  

  • I usually end up watching a rerun of Seinfeld or Friends. Because there is always an episode on somewhere. Just that fact in itself makes me feel warm and safe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/05/2006 07:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home