Beckyland, Inc.

Easing boredom since 2005
Adventures, thoughts, and useless trivia
Time to play!
Being a grown-up is fun after all.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Title-Type Heading

Big event of the day: pick up dry cleaning
Percent chance: 89%

I lost a couple bucks at poker last night. I should have given up while I was ahead. I was definitely off my game last night, as the number of times I had to be reminded to ante, what hands would win in a particular game, and even what game we were playing increased as the night went on.

I was running late today (I'm always late on Wednesdays, for some reason) and so I'm eating cereal at my desk. I happened to look at the back of the cereal box and they have mini pictures of the newest General Mills cereals. Did you know now there's Peanut Butter Cookie Crisp, Berry Lucky Charms, and Islandberry Crunch (featuring, as mascot, a suspiciously Chip and Dale-reminiscent squirrel wearing safari gear)?

I don't have much original to write today, but I do have an article for you. It's an angle on the pro-life/pro-choice issue I hadn't heard before. Sort of a "what-if" scenario that takes into consideration the difference between human beings' best intentions and what actually ends up happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home