Beckyland, Inc.

Easing boredom since 2005
Adventures, thoughts, and useless trivia
Time to play!
Being a grown-up is fun after all.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday, I love you Friday

Big event of the day: Happy hour after work--Yay!
Percent chance: 98%

It's almost time to go, actually, so quick like a bunny here's some stuff.

Soy milk is the squeezed-out juice of pureed soybeans. I couldn't tell whether they were cooked or not--there are conflicting reports. The best way to know what it is is to look at a recipe. Apparently you can make it at home! (That's one recipe I don't feel the need to try out, thanks. Although, incidentally, I really do like soybeans. A little salt, they're quite yummy.)

Once you have soy milk, you can make lots of things, including tofu. Tofu is curdled soy milk, just like cheese is curdled cow or goat milk.

Katie from work and I are going to see Rent tomorrow! Or we're going to try, anyway. We're going to wait in line for the $20 tickets you can buy the day of. I am excited, but not too excited, because I don't want to get too excited and then not get to see it. It is a defense mechanism, really. A musical defense mechanism.

Off to get some margaritas!

1 Comments:

  • Hi -

    I really appreciate your links to my site, but I wanted to let you know that it has moved, and I'd be really grateful if you could update your links. Please replace veggietable.allinfo- about.com with www.theveggietable.com - everything else is the same.

    Thanks!

    By Blogger Chick Literate, at 6/03/2006 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home