Beckyland, Inc.

Easing boredom since 2005
Adventures, thoughts, and useless trivia
Time to play!
Being a grown-up is fun after all.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Upon Reading the Fine Print. . .

After 8:00 all they play is commercials on the radio. It's really annoying when I only have the house to myself until my parents get back from the play they went to go see, and I want to listen to music!

Anyway, my main reason for posting is a random thought that occurred to me today and I wanted to share. It's sort of PG as opposed to G-rated, but no matter.

So you know how in the Christian tradition they say how all the virgins go to a special place in heaven? ...Would that be the same special heaven where the jihadists go, you know, to reap their reward of 40 virgins? If so, I'm thinking the virgins don't so much want to go there. "No, thanks, I'll take plain old regular heaven, the one where I don't get raped."

Betcha you didn't think of that either, until now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home