Beckyland, Inc.

Easing boredom since 2005
Adventures, thoughts, and useless trivia
Time to play!
Being a grown-up is fun after all.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Outta Material!

Hi guys!

I'm watching Will and Grace, eating ice cream, and the dishwasher is running in the background.

Ahh. No matter that my house is as dirty as ever; with audible proof that I've accomplished something, I'm free to slack in peace.

Can't think of much else to say. Shoooot! I have been trying for a while but I got nuthin. My neck is sore, that's what. I've been spending too much time sitting at the computer and turning sideways to look at the T.V. Oh, how much energy I waste having both the TV and computer on at the same time. But how else am I supposed to entertain myself when it's cold outside?

Question: Do you still have your wisdom teeth?

Big Event of the Day (tomorrow): Visit with my just-became-local (!) friends Lexie and Scott
Percent Chance: 96.81% (unless there's a tornado or the buses shut down or one of us becomes violently ill)

1 Comments:

  • Yay, say hi to Lexie and Scott for me!

    I do still have my wisdom teeth. However, I only have 2. Meaning I only grew 2 unnecessary teeth instead of 4, so therefore I am more evolutionarily advanced than the rest of you all. But then again, my dad didn't have any, and he's still back at an Early Stone Age level of development. So there you go.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/17/2006 06:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home