Beckyland, Inc.

Easing boredom since 2005
Adventures, thoughts, and useless trivia
Time to play!
Being a grown-up is fun after all.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Oh. Thank. God.

*
*
*
*
*
*
The many rows of silence you hear are representative of the extreme inner calm and contentment I have from getting out of my parents' house. Ahhhhhh. There. So much better.

I'm proud of myself--by the end of the weekend I had put away or organized everything except my clothes (and I have to wait to buy some shelves anyways). So I was able to spread out some papers I was doing for work on the kitchen table last night and get stuff done. It was nice.

Anyway, right now I am going to Jewel. I looked it up and apparently there's one right off the el line. Oh boy oh boy. I love going to the grocery store. I just do. Gonna get some ve-ge-ta-bles and cheese. Oh so much cheese. I made a shopping list last night and I decided I need at least 6 types of cheese. You got cheddar, parmesan, cream cheese, sour cream (okay that's not really a cheese), and 2 Mexican cheeses. So there you go, right away that's 6, plus provolone makes 7.

Remind me to never move back to my parents again!! What was I thinking.

I know I said it already, but thank you thank you squeeze you until a blood vessel bursts (wow, such imagery) to Christy, John and Mike for helping me move. I wuv you guys. Meu. = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home