Beckyland, Inc.

Easing boredom since 2005
Adventures, thoughts, and useless trivia
Time to play!
Being a grown-up is fun after all.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sitcoms

Somebody told me recently that on sitcoms nowadays, the actors make a joke every three seconds. So basically, every line they say has to be funny. This is a lot different from older sitcoms, where it wasn’t as urgent to keep viewers laughing in order to keep them watching. It is true though. Try it next time you’re watching a sitcom. Weird.

Also, I think it’s kind of funny that two actors from Buffy—Seth Green and Alyson Hannigan, are both on new sitcoms. And they’re both funny, surprisingly. Seth Green is on “Four Kings” and Alyson is on “How I Met Your Mother.” Also of note on “How I Met Your Mother,” reaching comedic genius not seen since “Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle,” is Neil Patrick Harris, AKA Doogie Howser (wow, he was little).

Fun with links, yes indeedy.

I wish I had some candy right now. I’ve got some Triscuits, but man, that’s so not the same. . . .

I'll think of something whimsical and thought-provoking soon--give me a minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home