Beckyland, Inc.

Easing boredom since 2005
Adventures, thoughts, and useless trivia
Time to play!
Being a grown-up is fun after all.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sub-Par Post (I Apologize)

I just realized my point about not getting annoyed very easily is an argument for getting a roommate--not against it. But no matter--I stand by my faulty logic.

I left the house 3 minutes early today. Yay me! This meant I didn't have to run at any point on the way to the train station. I hate that. Run half a block, walk, run half a block, walk. It's not fun, and you look pretty stupid.

I'm trying to think of funny stories, but I've been pretty boring lately. Like right now I'm just sitting here at work eating Wint-o-Green Lifesavers. Like chain-eating them. I wonder how many you could eat before you really start to lose feeling in your mouth? That's okay, I'm not that curious. I wouldn't have any left for tomorrow if I did that.

Speaking of curious, did you know they're making a Curious George movie? I'm sure Laura's very excited. Curious George is like her thing.

Maybe today's just one of those days. It serves no purpose other than a placeholder for tomorrow.

If you could take all your boring days, good days, and bad days, let's say, per month. . . if you could rearrange all the days each month (and assuming you knew in advance what type they were going to be), would you choose to have all the good ones together, all the bad ones together, and all the boring ones together? Or are they better mixed up, so things are more balanced? Hmm.

Listen to me--I'm so bored I'm playing with the time-space continuum.

Back to work. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home