Beckyland, Inc.

Easing boredom since 2005
Adventures, thoughts, and useless trivia
Time to play!
Being a grown-up is fun after all.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Breakin' Camp

I found my black pants!!!! YES!!!!!!

I'm sorry, it's 3 in the morning and no one wants me to call them and exclaim over my black pants. But I can put it in my blog.

Wow, I should move more often. All the stuff you find!!! Notable others were my brown purse (which had migraine medicine in it (at $30 a pill) and my passport--woops), the cutlets to my strapless bra (ask Christy to explain this terminology), my sister's Fiona Apple CD (which she made me buy her for Christmas and then left here (Stupidhead Laura)), my cute jean skirt that I forgot I bought, and a total of 52 dollars and change.

If only one of those items were a certain black sweater.... but it is not to be. (O that which was forever lost on the streets of Chicago! Sigh.) ...But I must not get discouraged! Press on, young camper!

Back to the packing.

3 Comments:

  • AHH!!! I've been looking for that CD desperately! I KNEW someone bought it for me for Christmas, but couldn't find it! GIMME!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/06/2006 12:30:00 PM  

  • Wow, jeez. Don't worry, your CD is safe. ....aaaand as long as you do what I say, no harm will come to it.... (maniacal finger twiddling a la Mr. Burns).

    Quick now, tell me I am wonderful. Good.

    Oh calm down--you'll get it in a few weeks. It'll be your present. ...Aw, man, now I'm sad I won't get anything. Bring me a silly present when you come. Do it.

    By Blogger Becky, at 3/06/2006 05:56:00 PM  

  • I did get you a silly present, which you didn't like and left at my house when you left: cute little plastic spoons in the shape of animals. So let's do a little trade. Ransom, if you will. I will trade you one package of brightly colored animal-shaped forks for one CD featuring a girl named Apple. An Apple flavored CD. Deal?

    And yes, you are wonderful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/16/2006 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home