Beckyland, Inc.

Easing boredom since 2005
Adventures, thoughts, and useless trivia
Time to play!
Being a grown-up is fun after all.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

No venting, I promise

My first 3 entries have all been so negative. This is not good! If I want to be a superstar and have tons of people reading my blog because I am so amusing and endearing, then I darn well better start being amusing and endearing! Shoot.

I just ate about 9 gingersnaps and I feel ill. They're so little, I can't help it. It's like I don't even notice them going down.

So I sang in church today. I forgot to bring money to put in the offering basket, though--did the guilty pass the plate thing. But my parents paid, so I can say they put in for me. . . .

Do you think it'll still be snowy for Christmas? My sister's coming in from Mexico for only that weekend, and she really wants to see snow.

Speaking of snow, how does that whole snow going straight to water vapor thing work? Could a whole snowball just evaporate over time, never getting below freezing? And does salt speed up or slow down this process?

I think they should invent long-range stun guns. Then policemen wouldn't accidentally kill people. It doesn't seem like it'd be too hard. It would be in 2 parts. Shoot some sort of conductor to stick onto the target (like the 2 pads they use for shocking heart patients)--it could even go into their skin an inch and not really do much damage. Then pull a trigger to signal a current to be released through the conductor. The whole process would have to be quick, though, to compete with the speed of a handgun. But I figure they can make stuff run fast these days--couldn't they make this? If I was an engineer, that's what I would make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home